Today the Klee Collection knit along begins and I am really pleased to discuss the first of the sponsors, who, not coincidentally, were also the wonderful sources of yarn for my collection:
Blacker Yarns, WalkCollection and The Uncommon Thread have all generously contributed to the prize pots, as have I with some gorgeous yarn from the ‘give away’ stash and surprises to be announced. There will be prizes for finished garments and finished accessories, both randomly selected, as well as a social media participation prize and a prize for my favourite finished object.
- Join us over at the EastLondonKnit Ravelry Group.
- Cast on any of the Klee Collection designs. (Those cast on before 1 Dec are also allowed)
- Bind off on or before 1 February 2016.
- Post a beautiful of your finished object in the Finished Object Thread of Joy.
- Tag your project with ‘KleeCollectionKAL‘ on Ravelry or #KleeCollectionKAL on Instgram or Twitter.
Exciting times, eh?
This weekend the Klee Collection received a lovely review on A Playful Day’s podcast!
I began listening to Kate’s podcast many years ago, and was super pleased to hear my work mentioned in her dulcet tones! Please do have a listen🙂
I will be guest posting on her blog as well as partaking in a give away! Watch this space….